Friday, February 8, 2019

February Journeyman/Masters

Imaginative Arts
Journeyman/Masters

Read Chapters 16 and 17 in "Orbiting the Giant Hairball."

Journal about your favorite parts.


Read: The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett 

Instead of Sewing, we are going to do some string art.  It's super fun!  Pick one of these patterns and let me know which one you want.  I need to know by Wednesday, so that I can get your wood and pattern ready.  You can also do a Letter.  (for example, Sam wants to do an "S".) You can also pick something different, but I have patterns for the ones listed, and they are simple.  
 Please bring a hammer! I will have a couple sewing machines there, if you have projects you would like to finish instead of doing this.  And, as always, you can bring your own project as well.











No comments:

Post a Comment